What’s the news? Beginning Jan. 13, AT&T* is introducing the Samsung Galaxy A14 5G2 – the latest device in the A series line up. AT&T 5G is fast, reliable, and secure, and all AT&T unlimited plans3 include 5G access at no extra charge.
The new Samsung Galaxy A14 5G will be available online and in stores.
AT&T gives you more value for your new Samsung Galaxy A14 5G.
- Unlimited Plans: With options like Unlimited Your WaySM – we give customers the choice to pick the perfect plan for each family member on the account. All our unlimited plans include AT&T 5G access and AT&T ActiveArmorSM mobile security.4
- AT&T ActiveArmor: Our built-in security service is a combination of our 24/7 network protection that proactively detects and prevents threats, plus free, easy-to-use security apps and solutions.
- International Travel with AT&T: Traveling abroad? Use your phone like you do at home with unlimited high-speed data, talk, and text, in 210+ destinations for $10/day.5 We’re also now including talk, text and high-speed data6 in 19 Latin American countries for customers on our Unlimited Premium plan at no extra cost.
- myAT&T app: Download our free app with updated features like pre-order date calendar reminders to even simpler navigation that gets you to the new Samsung Galaxy A14 5G faster. Text myATT to 556699 for the link.
- AT&T Right To You: For a more personal, white glove delivery and expert setup service, try AT&T Right To You – you can pick when and where you want to receive your device. You can also enjoy free shipping with flexible returns, as well as same day pick-up, either in-store or curbside.7
What about features?
Packed with appealing features like a vivid display, this modern sleekly designed phone is an amazing value for those looking for new and sophisticated without a designer price tag. A few additional features include:
- 5G Connectivity: This smartphone is powered by fast, reliable, secure AT&T 5G and built with your security in mind.
- Hi-res Camera: Capture-worthy selfies with a 13-megapixel front camera and a sleek triple-lens rear camera giving greater depth to details, colors and subjects in every scene.
- Strong Battery Life: Use Samsung’s long-lasting, fast-charging battery8 to stay connected, browse, and work with less time charging.
- Security and Privacy Dashboard: An easy, transparent way to see how apps track data and to quickly disable unwanted tracking.
Who was this designed for?
The new Samsung Galaxy A14 5G smartphone was made for mindful and price conscious customers. With the most up-to-date technology and features, customers will be excited to have a stylish phone without a high price tag.
What about business customers?
A smartphone for a smart price, the Samsung Galaxy A14 5G comes built with an expansive 6.6-inch screen9, an innovative camera and all the essentials you need to stay connected through the workday – at the speed of 5G. AT&T Business customers can purchase the Galaxy A14 5G for $24.99 on a two-year service agreement.10 For more details, visit business.att.com.
1 When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with an eligible AT&T unlimited plan. AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
Req’s $200 on 0% APR 36-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers. Samsung Galaxy A14 5G for $2/mo. after credits over 36 mos. Other elig. plans avail. based on account type. Credits start w/in 3 bills. If svc cancelled, credits stop & device balance due. For new lines, if svc. on other lines cancelled w/in 90 days credits stop. No credit for optional $6/mo. Next Up upgrade feature. $35 Activ./Upgrade, taxes & other terms apply.
2 AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and is not available everywhere. Go to att.com/5Gforyou for details.
3 On unlimited plans, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
4 Compatible device required for 5G, and AT&T ActiveArmor app access. Download of app req’d. Some mobile security features are not avail. while roaming internationally.
5 $10/day when added to your eligible unlimited plan. AT&T may slow data speeds in U.S. or Mexico if the network is busy. Coverage not available in all areas. Terms & restrictions apply. See att.com/intldaypass for details.
6 Coverage and data speeds vary. Int’l usage should not exceed Domestic. Details at att.com/roamlatam for eligible countries.
7 Same day delivery subject to availability. Select areas only
8 Quick Share requires Galaxy smartphones and Galaxy tablets with Android OS version 10.0 (Q) and One UI 2.1 or above. Requires Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection. Galaxy Book models (2020 or later models) with Windows 10 or above.
9 Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.6″ in the full rectangle and 6.4″ accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and the camera cutout.
10 Requires qualified credit. Taxes and certain fees apply at point of sale. Early termination fees may apply if you cancel before service term ends. Other terms & restrictions apply.