AT&T business and consumer customers can visit att.com/galaxynote8 or an AT&T store to preorder the Samsung Galaxy Note8. The smartphone will be available in our stores Sept. 15.
AT&T customers can take advantage of all of the following offers when they buy any of the latest Galaxy smartphones – Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ or Galaxy S8 Active exclusively at AT&T for a limited time:
- Get $500 towards a Samsung TV purchased online when you buy on AT&T Next and add DIRECTV,
- Get $750 in credits towards another Galaxy smartphone when you purchase on AT&T Next® and have DIRECTV,
- Get a Samsung Gear S2 for 99-cents or the Gear S3 for $49.99 on a 2-year agreement when you purchase on AT&T Next,
- AND trade in your eligible smartphone for up to $200 in credits.
And, customers who purchase the new Galaxy Note8 before Sept. 24 will receive a free 128GB Memory Card and Fast Wireless Charger, or a free Gear 360 Camera from Samsung.com.
Do bigger things with the Galaxy Note8 from AT&T, the first carrier to launch the Samsung Galaxy Note franchise in the U.S. in 2012. Unleash the power of entertainment and your potential to create, make and enjoy, all on the nation’s best data network. The Galaxy Note8’s immersive High Definition 6.3-inch Infinity Display makes this the perfect smartphone for entertainment and business on-the-go.
The Galaxy Note8 features an HDR Premium-certified Super AMOLED screen and comes ready with the DIRECTV app. That means AT&T Unlimited PlusSM customers8 can get instant access to watch their favorite shows and movies on a premium display for as little as $25 more a month, after a $25/mo. video credit.
The Galaxy Note8 has the first Dual Camera with Optical Image Stabilization on both lenses. It features two 12MP rear cameras, so whether you’re shooting in the dark, or from a distance, you’ll get high-quality photos with less blur. Switch to Pro Mode for even more control. The Galaxy Note8 also shoots 4k Ultra High Definition video, so everything you capture will look clearer and vibrant.
Other features of the Galaxy Note8:
- See more, scroll less– Get a bigger view in a slimmer phone. With a 6.3” Infinity Display and 83% screen-to-body ratio, the Galaxy Note8 gives you more screen to work with and less phone to hold, when compared to other Galaxy smartphones.
- Catch every detail– The Mobile HDR Premium-certified Super AMOLED display provides bright, sharp, true-to-life colors, giving you a show-worthy experience in your hands.
- Water and dust resistant– With an IP68 rating, the Galaxy Note8 is water and dust resistant, so you can use it worry-free, from virtually anywhere.12
- Powerful storage– Ideal for all of your business and entertainment needs. With 6GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM, you can multitask quickly and easily all with plenty of space to store your videos, photos, music and files.
- Unlock with a look– Use the Iris Scanner or Facial Recognition to open your phone quickly and easily.13
- More power to you– Stay out later and get more done with the 3,300 mAh All Day Battery.14
- Wireless Fast charge– Power up your phone quickly without having to plug it in with the Fast Wireless Charger.15
- Enhanced mobile security– protect your business apps and data with the built-in Samsung KNOXTM9 security platform that helps keep hackers out and your data safe from the second you turn on your phone.1
The Galaxy Note8 is the latest of five AT&T 5G Evolution capable devices. Our 5G Evolution technology gives you a taste of the future of connectivity in parts of Austin and Indianapolis today, and is expected in over 20 major metros by the end of the year.