Comcast announced that for the first time Netflix will join more than 50 networks participating in Xfinity Watchathon Week. The fifth annual TV binge-watching marathon runs April 3 – 9, giving Xfinity TV customers an all access pass to thousands of the best shows and movies from broadcast, cable, and premium networks.
Xfinity X1 customers will also enjoy one-click access to Netflix throughout Xfinity Watchathon Week, with unlimited and seamless access to the Netflix catalog of movies and shows, including award-winning original series House of Cards, Orange Is The New Black, Stranger Things, and The Crown.
With the addition of Netflix alongside broadcast, cable and premium networks, X1 customers will be able to:
- Get caught up on the most buzzed about new shows of the year including ABC’sDesignated Survivor, NBC’s This Is Us, Netflix’s Stranger Things, FOX’s 24: Legacy, E!’s The Arrangement, HISTORY’s SIX, and Bravo’s Imposters.
- Start from the very beginning and tune in live for shows like AMC’sThe Walking Dead, ABC’s Quantico, FOX’s New Girl and The Simpsons, Showtime’s Billions, STARZ’s Black Sails and The Missing, and Syfy’s The Magicians.
- Catch up before the upcoming season premiere of shows including Showtime’sThe Affair and Ray Donovan, STARZ’s Power and Outlander, AMC’s Better Call Saul, Netflix’s House of Cards and Orange Is the New Black, and USA’s Playing House.
- Dive into the past seasons of popular series such as ABC’sGrey’s Anatomy, NBC’s The Blacklist, FOX’s The X-Files, FX’s American Horror Story, The CW’s The Flash, and HISTORY’s Alone.
- Enjoy fan favorites from seasons past on Netflix including30 Rock, Breaking Bad, Friday Night Lights, Gossip Girl, LOST, Mad Men, The Office, Sons of Anarchy, and The West Wing.
- Explore Netflix original series likeThe Crown, House of Cards, Orange Is the New Black, Bloodline, Sense8, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Gilmore Girls, Master of None, and Narcos.
Xfinity Watchathon Week shatters viewing records year after year, with Xfinity TV customers watching more than 70 million hours across Xfinity On Demand platforms in 2016, a 10 percent increase over the prior year and inclusive of a 40 percent increase in viewing across mobile devices.
Network’s participating in this year’s Watchathon Week include: A&E, ABC, AMC, Animal Planet, BBCA, BET, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CBS Broadcast, CMT, CNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, Crackle, The CW, Discovery, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, E!, ESPN, Food Network, FOX, FreeForm, FX, FXX, FYI, GSN, HGTV, HISTORY, ID, IFC, Lifetime, Logo, MLB Network, MTV, National Geographic, NBC, OWN, Oxygen, PBS, Science, Showtime, Spike, Sprout, STARZ, STARZ ENCORE, Syfy, TBS, TLC, TNT, Tru TV, TV Land, USA, VH1, Viceland, We TV and WGNA.
X1 customers who are not currently Netflix subscribers will enjoy unlimited access to the Netflix online catalog throughout Watchathon Week and will have the ability to sign up on April 10.