Bicultural event gives Xfinity TV customers free access to hundreds of English and Spanish titles including movies from Cine Sony, Cinelatino, and Viendomovies.
Comcast today announced that FreePass Latino, its bicultural viewing event that gives Xfinity TV customers access to English and Spanish titles on X1 and across devices at no additional cost, will take place October 15-28. During FreePass Latino, customers will have access to more than 1,000 hours of entertainment including movies, TV series, telenovelas and children’s shows.
Xfinity X1 customers will have quick access to FreePass Latino’s curated content by saying “FreePass Latino into the X1 Voice Remote or by navigating to the Latino destination within Xfinity On Demand. They can also access it across devices in the home or on the go via the Xfinity Stream app or web portal or by visiting https://my.xfinity.com/latino.
“We’ve created the best viewing experience for our Latino customers on Xfinity X1,” said Millie Zdziebkowski, Senior Director, Multicultural Services at Comcast. “FreePass Latino not only offers a great way for our customers to catch up on the best of Latino television, but also gives them an opportunity to discover new shows and movies or re-watch some of their all-time favorites.”
The bicultural entertainment experience available during Xfinity FreePass Latino also includes:
- Blockbuster films from Latin America and the U.S. the U.S. premiere of Macho starring Miguel Rodarte, Estar y no Estar, and Cuatro Estaciones en la Habana from Cinelatino, ViendoMovies’ Amor de Mis Amores from acclaimed Mexican filmmaker Manolo Caro, Mole de Olla and Mexican Gangster, and The Amazing Spiderman, and Evil Dead on CineSony.
- Hit TV series such as FUSE’s Hip-Hop Houdini, season 4 of El Rey Network’s Lucha Underground, Universo’s Season 7 of Larrymania, HBO Latino® drama series Sr. Avila, Entre Nos, and more; plus Caracol TV’s popular competition reality show Desafio Super Humanos XV, and Univision’s Nuestra Belleza Latina, and Mi Marido Tiene Mas Familia.
- Complete telenovelas such as all-time favorites La Hija del Mariachi and Hilo de Sangre Azul from RCN Nuestra Tele; Caracol’s La Ronca de Oro, Pasiones’ Elif and Univision’s La Piloto (Season 2), among others.
- Music specials from Music Choice featuring Colombian artist J. Balvin; Bad Bunny and IZAAK of the show PRIMED, and an extensive music list from all genres.
- Kids & Family programming offering a great selection of preschooler programming such as BabyFirst en Español’s Cantando con la Pandilla de Colores, GooGoo, Peekaboo, VacabuLarry-O and Petey Paintbrush; Vme Kids offers fun favorites educational shows such as Plaza Sesamo and Insectos Investigadores, Pororo, plus newly launched in Spanish On Demand, Kids Central’s popular series, Blinky Bill, Vic the Viking, and much more.
Customers can also enjoy special segments available on the Xfinity Latino Entertainment Channel highlighting the various content available for them and featuring daily recommendations on what to watch to help maximize their viewing experience.