The Kyocera DuraForce PRO is ready for anything and everything you throw at it with the Verizon-exclusive Sapphire Shield 5” display. Designed and built to withstand some of the toughest elements, the durable, military-grade DuraForce Pro is the ideal smartphone for action sport fans and industrial workers alike.
You can buy the DuraForce Pro online or in stores today from Verizon on device payment for $17 per month for 24 months; 0% APR ($408 retail price).
The DuraForce PRO, a Verizon LTE Advanced smartphone with push-to-talk capabilities, is built around a durable 5” Sapphire Shield display made of pure sapphire crystal. Sapphire is rated second only to diamonds in mineral hardness, meaning that your DuraForce Pro is virtually scratch proof and designed for environments where extreme conditions could spell doom for lesser smartphones.
Even better, it’s waterproof and submersible in up to 6.5 feet (2 meters) of water for up to 30 minutes. The phone actually detects when it’s immersed in water and automatically switches to Underwater Mode, moving camera controls from the touchscreen to the phone’s physical buttons.
Need to control your phone in wet conditions? Don’t worry, the DuraForce PRO display can be operated in gloved or wet-touch situations, making it easy to use, no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
For travelers and adventurers, the DuraForce PRO features a full-HD wide-view action camera with a 135-degree field of view that mimics the natural field of the human eye. Integrating the functionality of today’s popular stand-alone action cameras, DuraForce PRO lets you capture footage from your job site, surfboard, motorcycle, or while chasing your kids around a theme park.
Rest assured that your company data is safe with full-device encryption, virtual private network access and built-in mobile device management. For even more security, a biometric fingerprint scanner on the power key offers a convenient way to ensure fast and secure access to your device, while also making sure your information is only available to you. T
he DuraForce PRO is also certified for Hazardous Locations (Nonincendive Class I, Div. 2, Group A-D, T4) for those who work where concentrations of flammable gas, vapors or mists are not normally present in explosive concentrations but may exist.
- MIL-STD 810G certified for dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, blowing rain, low pressure, solar radiation, salt fog, humidity, immersion, temperature shock and icing/freezing rain;
- IPX5/IPX8 certified waterproof up to 6.5ft/2m for up to 30 min; IP6X certified dust proof
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with Android for Work
- 32GB internal storage, upgradeable to 128GB with external microSD (sold separately); 3GB RAM
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor with 1.5 GHz x 4/1.2GHz x 4 Octa Core CPU
- 13MP rear camera; 5MP front camera; 135-degree wide-view HD action camera
- 3,240 mAh non-removable battery with wireless charging and QuickCharge 2.0