T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) today announced it topped the prestigious J.D. Power 2022 U.S. Business Wireless Satisfaction Study for medium-sized businesses. The Un-carrier achieved the highest score across ALL six study factors: performance and reliability, customer service, sales representatives and account executives, offerings and promotions, cost of service and billing.
T-Mobile is always looking for new ways to give customers more without asking for more from them. And the scores show that medium-sized business customers are big fans of everything they get with T-Mobile for Business, like:
- Connectivity that businesses can count on with the most awarded 5G network — the largest, fastest and most reliable nationwide.
- Award-winning customer service featuring a dedicated Team of Experts that provide industry-leading business support.
- Premium business travel benefits valued at nearly $400, including free in-flight Wi-Fi and streaming, high-speed data abroad, international roaming and more.
- Extras that support business like Microsoft 365 on Us, Canva Pro on Us and $200 in Facebook advertising, Scam Shield Premium and mobile hotspot data.
- An added layer of security with Secure Wi-Fi, a set-and-forget app that automatically helps protect customers’ data and enhances their smartphone experience when connected to public Wi-Fi —included in eligible plans.
J.D. Power conducts an annual independent online survey to measure business customer satisfaction with the top three national wireless providers in three types of businesses: large enterprise (500 or more employees), medium business (20-499 employees) and small business (1-19 employees). The J.D. Power 2022 U.S. Business Wireless Satisfaction Study measures satisfaction with providers of telecommunication voice and data services based on responses from 2,465 of wireless customers surveyed between June and July 2022.