Verizon Fios and Movies Anywhere – the digital movie collection app – announced that Movies Anywhere is now available to Fios TV customers. Movies Anywhere is a free app that allows customers to seamlessly bring their eligible movie purchases together into a robust digital collection that can be accessed across multiple platforms and devices with just one password.
With Movies Anywhere, Fios TV customers with purchased movie titles from participating studios – including Sony Pictures Entertainment, The Walt Disney Studios (encompassing Disney, Pixar, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm), Twentieth Century Fox, Universal Pictures and Warner Bros. Entertainment – will now be able to enjoy their movies with ultimate viewing flexibility.
In addition, movies purchased from other participating digital retailers like iTunes, Prime Video, Vudu/Walmart, Google Play/YouTube, Microsoft Movies & TV, and Fandango NOW will be available for playback through Verizon Fios.
How does it work?
- Visit verizon.com/moviesanywhere or MoviesAnywhere.com to sign up for a free Movies Anywhere account.
- Connect Fios and other participating digital retailer accounts.
- Eligible purchased and redeemed movies will appear on Movies Anywhere and on all synced accounts.
- To watch on Fios TV On Demand, go to “My Stuff.”
- Fios customers can continue to grow their library by purchasing eligible movies on Fios On Demand through their set-top-box, online, the Fios TV app or by selecting Verizon through the Movies Anywhere website or app for mobile and connected TV devices.