NBC Sports Pub Pass to provide commercial establishments with premium live game access to Premier League soccer, rugby, and cycling via a single user-friendly service.
NBC Sports Group, the home of the most prestigious properties and events in sports, and AEG, the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company, today announced that the two organizations have partnered to create and deliver the “NBC SPORTS PUB PASS”, a new customizable Over The Top (OTT) platform developed specifically for the retail pub/restaurant market in the U.S. to deliver a package of the most popular international sports and sporting competitions for their patrons.
The first-of-its-kind Pub Pass is being packaged, targeted and sold to pubs, bars, clubs, restaurants and commercial establishments nationwide as an exclusive subscription service, providing premium content for soccer, rugby, and cycling all within a single subscription.
Subscribers to the NBC Sports Pub Pass will receive EVERY EVENT live as well as on-demand in the following:
- Rugby – Six Nations Championship, Champions Cup and Premiership Rugby
- The Rugby World Cup will be available to add to the NBC Sports Pub Pass, with all matches available live and through on-demand replays
- Cycling – Tour de France, Vuelta a España, Amgen Tour of California, Paris –Roubaix, and more
Subscribers will also receive EXCLUSIVE CONTENT not shown on linear TV:
- Soccer – 140 live Premier League matches not available on broadcast, cable or satellite TV, plus full replays of those matches.
- Rugby – 185 live matches, not shown on linear TV (comprised of the events listed above)
- Cycling – extra hours of each stage of top races, not shown on linear TV