Americans click, tap and swipe their phones 2,600 times a day… and drop them once a week because “life happens.” 30% of U.S. smartphone owners are currently using a cracked or spider-webbed screen. Imagine the sliver cuts!
Fewer than 40 percent of U.S. smartphone and tablet owners have a protection plan. Without insurance, replacing a lost, stolen or damaged phone (or tablet) can cost $700 or more, making Verizon’s open enrollment period (February 9 – April 9) an ideal time to explore valuable improvements to Equipment Protection plans.
At a growing list of 220 locations in 34 states and D.C., more than 60% of Verizon customers are eligible for easy, same-day repairs (more locations coming soon) on many popular smartphones with the option of a technician coming to your home or work.
Also, customers seeking a replacement phone or tablet can receive that device as soon as the next day.
Here are the top improvements of Total Mobile Protection from Verizon in 2017:
- Cracked Screen Repairs: Get your device repaired as soon as same day—either by a technician coming to you (available devices and states listed below) or taking the device into one of 220+ convenient repair locations Repair cracked screens for $79 deductible, lower than the cost of a replacement device.
- Increased Claims: Now get 3 claims per year, up from 2
- Total Mobile Protection Multi-Device: Cover up to 3 lines on the same account and share 9 claims (up from 6) all lines are eligible for unlimited support from Tech Coach
Even with these additions, the cost of Total Mobile Protection remains $11 per month for a smartphone, $9 for basic phone or tablet. Total Mobile Protection Multi-Device available for customers with 3-10 line accounts at $33 per month. From February 9 to March 10, any customer that enrolls in Tech Coach or TMP / TMP Multi-Device with Tech Coach will be eligible to redeem a FREE mophie powerBOOST Mini.
Phones eligible for same-day repairs include:
- Apple iPhone SE, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, and 6s Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, and S7
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and 5
- Motorola DROID Turbo and DROID Maxx
Device models eligible for Cracked Screen Repair change over time based on device popularity and technician and parts availability.