Sprint announced Sprint Flex and Sprint Deals – the industry’s simplest and most flexible device financing program, which gives customers the opportunity to get annual upgrades for all smartphones.
First, with Sprint Flex, customers can lease any phone and have the option to upgrade or purchase later. Unlike other carriers, which require the customer to decide to buy up front, Sprint lets customers make the final decision later, so they don’t get stuck with their old phone.
Sprint Flex allows customers to enjoy their phone before deciding what option (upgrade, continue leasing, return, or own) works best for their lifestyle. Customers can still choose to buy the phone outright at point of sale.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose a phone and start paying monthly with our lowest cost down today.
- Benefit from annual upgrades with iPhone Forever and Galaxy Forever at no additional monthly charge; or, for $5 per month, choose an annual upgrade option for any other new device.
- At 18 months:
- Choose to return your device and upgrade to a new one.
- Choose to own the device by paying it off in one payment.
- Choose to own the device by making six more monthly payments. All lease payments already made will count toward the purchase price.
Second, with Sprint Deals, customers have both flexibility and savings on a “value menu” of affordable smartphones – with or without a credit check.
- Customers who apply for and receive credit with Sprint, can take advantage of Sprint Flex on a postpaid plan:
- For entry-level devices, customers pay $5 per month with $25 down.
- For higher-end devices, customers pay $10 per month with $30 down.
- Customers who prefer to bypass a credit check with Sprint, can get an instant discount on the same “value menu” of smartphones, on a Sprint Forward prepaid plan:
- For entry-level devices, customers get 50 percent off the suggested retail price.
- For higher-end devices, customers pay 25 percent off the suggested retail price.
Every customer, every day, regardless of credit or budget, can access a great deal with simplified pricing and no guesswork. With both Sprint Deals – postpaid on Sprint Flex and prepaid on Sprint Forward – customers can qualify for a free upgrade to any new smartphone, after 12 consecutive, on-time monthly payments.
“Sprint Flex is the ultimate option for consumers who want the latest device at our most competitive prices with maximum flexibility,” said Marcelo Claure, Sprint President and CEO. “Sprint Deals goes one step further, giving price-conscious consumers incredible offers and the option to upgrade to the latest phones every year.”
Right now, when a customer switches to Sprint, they can get four lines of unlimited data, talk and text for $22.50 per month per line. Plus, for a limited time, the fifth line is free! This offer includes HD video and 10GB of mobile hotspot data per month per line.