Starting Friday, customers who switch to Sprint will get the nation’s best price for Unlimited, which includes HD-quality streaming video and 10GB of mobile hotspot per month.
At $22.50 per line for four lines, that’s 50 percent less than Verizon’s newly announced plan. Customers save even more compared to AT&T’s current unlimited plans, which require a DirectTV or U-verse contract.
How it Works
- Customers sign up for Unlimited Talk, Text and Data with Sprint AutoPay and get the first line for $50/month.
- Get two lines for $90/month.
- Need 3 or 4 lines? We’ll include those as well for $90/month.
- A family of four pays just $22.50 a line per month.
- Automatically get a free upgrade to HD-quality video plus 10GB mobile hotspot per line.
- Go to com/unlimited, visit your local Sprint store, or call 1-800-SPRINT-1 for more information.
Lease an iPhone 7
As part of this incredible offer, customers who switch to Sprint can lease the iconic iPhone 7 for 18 months for $0 monthly payments with a qualifying device trade-in2.
“Only Sprint can offer the best price for unlimited – 50 percent off Verizon and AT&T unlimited plans – and a network that can handle the data demands to meet customers’ needs,” said Marcelo Claure, Sprint president and CEO. “Our unmatched spectrum position gives us a clear competitive advantage in a high-capacity unlimited world.”