Sprint announced new pricing for its Unlimited Freedom plan and the elimination of other rate plan offers.
With Sprint Unlimited Freedom – starting on April 7 – new customers get:
- Unlimited Data, Talk and Text for $50/month for the first line.
- Two lines for $40 month/line.
- Four lines for $30 month/line.
- That’s only $30 per line for a family of four.
- A fully featured unlimited plan that includes HD streaming for video, music and gaming, and 10GB/month per line of mobile hotspot data.
- There’s no denying that the demand for unlimited has skyrocketed. With more sophisticated smartphones, innovative apps and an explosion in the popularity of social media, wireless customers need – and want – unlimited more than ever.
“More than 90 percent of our customers are already choosing Unlimited,” said Roger Solé, chief marketing officer. “During the past few months, we’ve seen other national wireless carriers offer unlimited plans, but their offers don’t match the value we provide. Within the first year, Verizon’s and AT&T’s unlimited plans will cost consumers at least 50 percent more!”