Sprint and Dairy Farmers of America (DFA) announced the seven companies participating in the fourth annual accelerator program, which launches today and continues through June. The Sprint Accelerator is located in the heart of the Crossroads Arts District in Kansas City, MO.
The Corporate Accelerator is a 90-day, immersive program. Startups in two verticals — Digital and Ag Tech — will work directly with leaders from Sprint, DFA, Pinsight Media+, Virgin Mobile USA, and Dairy One. This year’s participants come from cities around the U.S. and are working to develop both hardware and software-based solutions.
Visit the Sprint Accelerator calendar for public opportunities to engage with these companies at sprintaccelerator.com.
The 2017 Class of the Corporate Accelerator
AgTech Vertical Participants
- AgVoice from Altanta, GA. AgVoice is a mobile voice-interaction service designed for food and agriculture professionals to capture insights on the go.
- HerdDogg from Longmont, CO. HerdDogg builds state-of-the-art smart ear tags and readers for livestock ID and health monitoring.
- My Dairy Dashboard from Frisco, TX. My Dairy Dashboard connects your data to simplify your dairy decisions through a visual dashboard of aggregated herd, feed, milk, and weather data.
- TradeLanes from Miami, FL. TradeLanes digitizes and automates the supply chain for shippers, merchants, and traders.
Digital Vertical Participants
- Centiment from New York, NY. Centiment is an advertising platform powered by second-generation artificial intelligence (AI) that analyzes emotion, going beyond the constraints of current sentiment analysis.
- DART Technologies from New York, NY. A digital product studio at the intersection of new media (x) mobility, DART Technologies builds location-based solutions for modern transit and urban development.
- Oodles Rewards from Austin, TX. A customer loyalty platform that connects brands and retailers with local shoppers.