Starting tomorrow, you can preorder the Moto Z2 Force EditionTM. The smartphone will be available in our stores Aug. 11.
The Moto Z2 Force Edition provides a customized entertainment experience with Moto Mods™ and DIRECTV NOW℠. Customers have the flexibility to enjoy and share their favorite shows like never before.
The Moto Z2 Force Edition from AT&T is the first device to come ready with the DIRECTV NOW app, providing AT&T Unlimited PlusSM and AT&T Unlimited ChoiceSM customers instant access to their favorite shows for as little as $10 more a month, after a $25/mo. video credit.
That gets you 60+ live channels and thousands of on-demand shows and movie titles.
Customers who buy the Moto Z2 Force Edition before Oct. 6 will also get a free Moto Insta-Share Projector, a $299.99 value. The Moto Insta-Share Projector attaches to the Moto Z2 Force Edition and projects up to 70 inches diagonally on flat surfaces, allowing you to take the theater with you virtually anywhere, anytime.
The Moto Z2 from AT&T lets you tailor your entertainment experience with content from DIRECTV NOW on a screen size of 5.5 inches or 70 inches via the Insta-Share projector.
AT&T customers with the Moto Z2 Force Edition can get a taste of the future of connectivity with the 5G Evolution technology in parts of Austin and Indianapolis, and in over 20 major metros by the end of the year.
Compelling features of the Moto Z2 Force Edition include:
- Compatibility with Moto Mods™(sold separately): Watch your favorite live entertainment longer with the Incipio offGRID™ Power Pack. You can also add a powerful speaker, like the JBL® Soundboost 2, to transform your MOTO Z2 into a pocket-sized sound system.
- Shatterproof Screen:The Moto Z2 Force Edition features a ShattershieldTM display which is guaranteed to not crack or shatter. This can save you the expense and headache of having to fix your phone.
- Fast Charging:TurboPowerTM charging provides hours of power in just minutes. When it’s time to power up, you don’t have to slow down.
- Strong Battery Life:Get a day’s battery life on a single charge.
- Detailed Photos:Capture professional looking photos with the two 12 MP rear facing cameras. The camera lets you add blur to the background while keeping the subject in focus.
You can buy the Moto Z2 Force Edition on the AT&T Next program at $27 for 30 months when you have eligible service.