T-Mobile became the first national wireless company to give customers AppleCare Services at ZERO additional cost as part of its Premium Device Protection services—because the best devices in the world deserve the best protection and care.
Both T-Mobile’s Premium Device Protection (previously called Premium Handset Protection) and JUMP! with Premium Device Protection will now include AppleCare Services for eligible Un-carrier customers who recently purchased a new device.
For just $12 a month, iPhone and iPad users can get complete peace of mind with protection from loss, theft or accidental damage, hardware coverage, the security features of Lookout Mobile Security® Premium—and now, award-winning AppleCare Services.
T-Mobile customers who purchase a new iPhone or iPad — including the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition and new 9.7-inch iPad — can enjoy all the following benefits of AppleCare Services…
- 24/7 priority access to AppleCare’s award-winning technical support via chat or phone
- Low service fees such as $29 for iPhone screen damage
- $0 for battery service
- Apple-certified repair or replacement at Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers
- Software support for iOS, iCloud, and Apple-branded iOS apps
- Hardware repairs and service backed by Apple
And T-Mobile customers who get the new Premium Device Protection will be able to keep it when they JUMP! to the latest iPhone or iPad – and now that includes AppleCare Services.