It’s nearly Valentine’s Day and the Un-carrier only has eyes for their customers. On Super Bowl Sunday, T-Mobile announced Taco Bell tacos every single week. The following T-Mobile Tuesday was the biggest day in customer-thanking history. Not one to take their foot off the gas, T-Mobile today also announced a major relationship with Shell and the Fuel Rewards® program, saving customers $.10 per gallon up to 20 gallons every week…AND, the Un-carrier unlocked exclusive stage-front tickets to sold-out shows all across the country as part of their new partnership with pop icon Ariana Grande.
“Our customers are a big freaking deal, so we’re gonna keep bringing them big…freaking…deals,” said John Legere, CEO of T-Mobile. “When we say we won’t stop, we mean it – even at the pump or the amphitheater. Thanks to our partnership with Shell, just pull up, fill up and baller-up — you’re saving money every week, just for being with T-Mobile, and only T-Mobile customers can unlock exclusive tickets at sold-out Ariana shows!”.
Last week’s T-Mobile Tuesdays was one for the record books – people really do love them some tacos:
- T-Mobile Tuesdays rocketed to #1 in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store Lifestyle categories.
- T-Mobile customers snapped up more Tuesday “thankings” than any day in history –smashing the previous record by nearly 1 million deals claimed.
- Taco Bell had their
highest daily and hourly digital transactions to date.
And today, thanks to a new relationship between T-Mobile, Shell and the Fuel Rewards program, life with the Un-carrier just got another massive upgrade! To date, T-Mobile customers have pumped over 239 million gallons of gas thanks to previous Fuel Rewards offers at Shell stations, and now, they’ll get $.10 off per gallon on one tank of gas (up to 20 gallons) every week.
With T-Mobile Tuesdays, T-Mobile customers have now:
- Enjoyed 50 million free or discounted food offers
- Drank 1.3 million gallons of free coffee
- Watched 52 million hours of movies
- Snagged 38 million entertainment offers
- Taken advantage of 20
million transportation offers
And if the food (tacos), fuel (gas) and fun (Ariana!) weren’t enough, today’s additional deals include:
- Exclusive first access to two-for-one tickets to see some of the biggest names in music, Il Divo, LANY, Third Eye Blind & Jimmy Eat World, Eros Ramazzotti and tons more…just in time for Valentine’s Day (but hurry, this offer is exclusive to Un-carrier customers on February 12th only and ends altogether on February 18th).
- Exclusive $4 movie
tickets to see Alita: Battle Angel from Twentieth Century Fox Film and Atom Tickets
To get your hands on those sold-out Ariana Grande stage-front tickets starting February 19th, just head to T-Mobile Tuesdays, click on Ari’s photo, and you’ll be directed to Live Nation to complete your purchase.
T-Mobile just keeps giving customers more reasons to be the happiest in wireless. Since T-Mobile Tuesdays launched in 2016, Un-carrier customers have snagged over 205 million fun freebies and deals, including Pandora Plus, Dunkin’ credits, Redbox rentals, Atom movie tickets, Live Nation concert tickets, Shell gasoline, and more…just for being T-Mobile customers. That means you can get up to as much as $966 in free stuff and discounts a year for every T-Mobile ONE customer according to leading independent industry analysts.