T-Mobile unveiled T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE™, all-in-one connected car solution that transforms your car into a rolling Wi-Fi hotspot and gives you extensive added vehicle diagnostics, safety and security features.
Starting November 18, you can get T-Mobile SyncUp DRIVE – normally a $149.99 value – for FREE after 24-month no-cost finance agreement with a 2GB or higher mobile Internet plan.
SyncUP DRIVE plugs in to your car’s OBD-II (on-board diagnostics) port – standard on most cars built after 1996, is always on, doesn’t require charging and can be managed right from your smartphone.
T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE enables you to:
- Stay connected: Deliver an in-vehicle Wi-Fi hot spot.
- Drive smarter: Analyze driving behavior to help you drive more safely.
- Keep an eye on your family: Know the location and status of multiple cars without contacting the drivers, set speeding alerts to encourage safe driving behavior and set alerts to be notified when your car enters or leaves a certain area.
- Locate your car: Keep tabs on your vehicle, from finding your parked car on a map, locating and tracking your car’s real-time driving location or delivering a notification if the device or your car has been tampered with, bumped or had the device removed.
- Take care of your car: Have a virtual mechanic to help you take better care of your car and help reduce repair costs by providing helpful maintenance reminders and instant notifications about car trouble.
SyncUp DRIVE was developed by T-Mobile together with two key partners – ZTE, a global provider of mobile devices and telecommunication systems, and Mojio, the leading open platform for the growing ecosystem of connected car apps and services.
T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE will be available in participating T-Mobile stores and online at www.t-mobile.com starting November 18.