T-Mobile is giving T-Mobile ONE a plus up with two Plus sized add-on options, instead of one.
Starting this week, customers can turn any T-Mobile ONE line into a T-Mobile ONE Plus line for just $15 more a month. That’s a $10 savings on pricing, and they’ll get:
- 2x Faster Global Data: already, T-Mobile ONE customers get free data roaming in 140+ countries and destinations; now, they’ll get twice the speed, up to 3G speeds, wherever available;
- Unlimited HD Day Passes: get all the HD video you want, whenever you want it;
- Unlimited Gogo: unlimited monthly Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi on your smartphone for theentire flight;
- Voicemail to Text: transcribes voicemails to text or email for those moments when you can’t listen;
- Name ID: gives you superior caller ID, text ID, and the power to block unwanted calls and texts.
On top of that, the Un-carrier also launched a new T-Mobile ONE Plus International option – perfect for business travelers and people who are always connecting with friends and families overseas. T-Mobile ONE Plus International includes everything in T-Mobile ONE Plus as well as:
- Unlimited high-speed smartphone mobile hotspot data: turn your phone into a hotspot and connect your laptop or tablet to get unlimited high-speed data on those devices, too;
- Stateside International Talk(a $15 value) for unlimited calling from the U.S to landlines in 70+ countries and mobile numbers in 30+ countries along with discounted calling to 200+ countries.
You can turn any T-Mobile ONE line into a T-Mobile ONE Plus International line for just $25 more a month.
When: T-Mobile One Plus and Plus International became available with these additional benefits to new and existing T-Mobile customers starting December 20. Customers already on T-Mobile ONE Plus will automatically receive the new Stateside International Talk at the start of their new billing cycle, after December 20, and if they’d like to save $10 a month, they can simply call or visit a T-Mobile store to switch to T-Mobile ONE Plus.