What is it and where can I get one?
For a limited time, Verizon is where you can get the Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G, part of the new line of Galaxy Note10 smartphones, unveiled today at Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event. Preorder your Galaxy Note10 on Verizon on August 8 and have it in your hands when it launches on August 23.
For the first time ever, the Galaxy Note10 is available in three versions to fit your pocket and lifestyle at Verizon. Each model comes with a redesigned unibody S Pen, immersive Cinematic Infinity Display, pro-grade camera system and Wireless Power Share. Meet the Galaxy Note10 family:
- Galaxy Note10+ 5G (6.8”) gives you access to Verizon’s 5G Ultra Wideband network for unparalleled speeds and connectivity. It starts at $36.11 a month for 36 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $1,299.99 retail; 24 mo. Verizon Device Payment also available).
- Galaxy Note10+ (6.8”) has the largest screen on a Galaxy Note and the power and performance to match. It starts at $45.83 a month for 24 months (0% APR; $1,099.99 retail).
- Galaxy Note10 (6.3”) is the Galaxy Note for those looking for a slim and compact form factor. It starts at $39.58 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $949.99 retail).
Why is it awesome?
Edge-to-edge display: Samsung’s edge-to-edge Cinematic Infinity Display is nearly bezel-less, while the in-display cut out for the front camera is small and centered for a balanced design. This immersive display offers a seamless experience for watching on-demand videos and capturing all the action.
Handwriting to text: The re-designed uni-body S Pen takes handwritten notes and instantly converts them into digital text that can be customized by shrinking, enlarging, or changing the color and exported to a variety of formats, such as Microsoft Word. In just a few taps, bursts of inspiration can quickly become editable documents.
Pro-grade camera for creators: The Galaxy Note10 offers the pro-grade tools needed to create videos and photos that will catch the attention of clients, friends and family. New features include premium video technology, quick and easy video editing that integrates perfectly with the S Pen, a dedicated screen recorder for shooting screencasts, AR Doodle to personalize photos with dynamic drawings, effects, and animation and Night Mode for low-light photos.
Intelligent battery with Super Fast Charge and Wireless PowerShare: The Galaxy Note10 includes a more efficient processor, larger battery option and the ability to get through your day in half an hour1 of charging. Wireless PowerShare2 allows users to wirelessly recharge a Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds, or another Qi-enabled device at the same time as their phone.
Who’s it for?
Gamers can take full advantage of the power of the Galaxy Note10 to play the latest, graphic-rich games with optimized performance and power consumption.
Business customers can use the Galaxy Note10+ 5G to tap into the full power of Verizon’s 5G Ultra Wideband network and use its incredible speeds to download blueprints, photos and videos in seconds. Galaxy Note10 also integrates Link to Windows – with one click, users connect to a Windows 10 PC to see notifications, send and receive messages, and review recent photos without pausing to look down at their phone.
Creators get access to the latest camera technology for video and photos that are on par with professional cameras. What’s more? They can edit and share videos instantaneously — even in 4K — using the S Pen and Verizon’s 5G Ultra Wideband network.
Power users can use their Galaxy Note10 to do just about everything—not just tackling everyday tasks, but taking on big projects: running their business, editing video for their social media channels, creating beautiful illustrations with the S Pen.
Why Verizon 5G?
Verizon’s 5G Ultra Wideband enables real-time experiences for customers, with access to speeds that will change the way you use your smartphone for work, play and everything in between. Verizon’s 5G Ultra Wideband service is currently available in select parts of Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Providence, St. Paul and Washington D.C., with more than 30 cities to receive 5G Ultra Wideband later this year.
Are there any new accessories?
Verizon is your home for the latest Samsung Galaxy smart products and Galaxy Note10 accessories announced at Unpacked, including:
- Galaxy Watch Active2 (Available this fall): The latest Samsung Galaxy smartwatch takes personalized wellness to the next level, and lets you enjoy more flexibility than ever with LTE connectivity.
- Galaxy Tab S6 (Available this fall): A new tablet that allows people to create and connect, enjoy immersive entertainment, and accomplish their goals wherever they go.
- New phone cases will also be available from OtterBox, Tech21, Incipio, Speck, Kate Spade New York, Lifeproof, Case-Mate, Gear4, Samsung, and others. All cases have been Verizon tested.
What promotions are available?
Verizon has a ton of great deals to make it easier to upgrade to a Galaxy Note10.
- Consumer and business customers that buy a Galaxy Note10+ 5G can get a Galaxy Note10 free when they switch to Verizon or add a new Verizon Unlimited line1.
- New and existing customers can trade in an eligible smartphone and save up to $450. What’s more, they can get an additional $200 prepaid MasterCard if they switch to Verizon, purchase a Galaxy Note10 on device payment and sign up for Verizon Unlimited2.
- Preorder a Galaxy Note10 today and receive a gift voucher worth up to $150 from Samsung.com.
- Finally, all Galaxy Note10 cases and screen protectors will be 25% off during the preorder period.
When can I get one?
All three Galaxy Note10 smartphones will be available to preorder starting August 8 in Aura Glow, Aura Black and Aura White. The Galaxy Note10+ and Note10+ 5G come with two memory options — 256GB and 512GB5. The Galaxy Note10 will be available with 256GB memory. All three models will be available in Verizon stores starting August 23.
To order a Samsung Galaxy Note10, visit verizonwireless.com on August 8 at 12:01am ET.
For business pricing and information, visit Verizon My Business.
Visit Verizon’s Unlimited Plans to learn more about our new, personalized data plans and 5G pricing.
1 Available only for Galaxy Note10+ 5G 45W charger should be purchased separately.
2 Wireless PowerShare may not work with non-Samsung accessories or covers. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
3 Up to $1399.99 device payment purchase per phone w/one new smartphone line req’d. 2nd phone: Less $949.99 promo credit applied to account over 24 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR. 5G access requires line activation on Play More, Do More or Get More Unlimited plans. Downloads over 5G Ultra Wideband; uploads initially over 4G LTE, but will not count against your 4G LTE data plan. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities.
4 Up to $1399.99 device payment purchase & port-in req’d. Less $200 prepaid card (mailed w/in 8 wks) + up to $450 trade-in/promo credit applied over 24 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR. Trade-in conditions apply. 5G access requires line activation on Play More, Do More or Get More Unlimited plans. Downloads over 5G Ultra Wideband; uploads initially over 4G LTE, but will not count against your 4G LTE data plan. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities.
5 512 GB will only be available in black color for both Note10+ & Note10+ 5G.